- Publicly declare participation in the Designers Accord.
- Initiate a dialogue about environmental and social impact and sustainable alternatives with each and every client. Rework client contracts to favor environmentally and socially responsible design and work processes. Provide strategic and material alternatives for sustainable design.
- Undertake a program to educate our teams about sustainability and sustainable design.
- Consider our ethical footprint. Understand the impact of our organizations – from operations to output – and work to measure and manage it on an ongoing basis.
- Advance the understanding of environmental and social issues from a design perspective by actively contributing to the communal knowledge base for sustainable design.
The Designers Accord was created in late 2007 and dissolved in 2019